Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari 458 Italia; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System Sport Headers Sport Catalytic Converters BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter and Fabspeed ECU Tune.
The Ferrari 458 Italia Valvetronic Performance Package is the ultimate solution for for 458 drivers looking for the perfect balance between a low-rpm neighborhood friendly sound and high rpm V8 roar. We have tested various exhaust intake and tune combinations on our in-house dyno and have found this marriage of parts to be a great answer for increased sound and performance on the 458 Italia. The valve system retains factory functionality while the improved flow from the exhaust emphasizes the added power sound and throttle response provided by the Sport Headers Sport Catalytic Converters and BMC F1 filter. We recommend coupling this Performance Package with the optional Fabspeed ECU tune to fully optimize the modifications and extract maximum horsepower and throttle response.
- 458 Italia Valvetronic Exhaust System
- 458 Italia Sport Headers
- 458 Italia Sport Catalytic Converters
- 458 Italia BMC F1 Filter
- 458 Italia Fabspeed ECU Tune
- ECU Option: Include ECU Upgrade
- Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars (2010-2015) - Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and sound
- Sport Catalytic Converters feature German imported 200 cell HJS HD catalytic converters which offer 93% of the flow of straight pipes
- Fabspeed Sport Headers feature a high velocity 4-into-1 merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and optimum flow
- Sport Headers feature 1.875”/44.5mm primary pipes which are larger in diameter than the stock/Original 1.5” tubes Dual exhaust tones via a vacuum-actuated valve; maintains factory functionality
- Fabspeed ECU Tune optimizes the air/fuel ratio throughout the RPM range for maximum power to match the increased efficiency from Fabspeed hardware
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California